The professional learning model is grounded in equity-centered capacity building, intended to transform systems and those within it. This approach is targeted and differentiated to meet the unique needs of the intended stakeholder group.
We take pride in creating, delivering, and promoting tailored professional learning opportunities that:
- Work to eliminate educational inequities
- Develop inclusive learning environments
- Uphold the civil rights of students
- Harness the power of engaged family and community members
- Lead to creative and rigorous curriculum development
- Support culturally responsive decision making
- Evolve equity focused leaders
Just Educators offers a systemic, multi-tiered approach to professional learning through an equity framework to cultivate a safe and inclusive environment where students, faculty, and staff feel supported and empowered.